Moto Z3 Play comes out for $1,349 and Jaybird Freedom 2 can be purchased for $329 on Tuesday Tech Amazon
Amazon is holding Tuesday Tech special: it is a 24-hour promotion with up to 50% discount on products from electronics categories, mobile phones, computer and accessories. In this edition, the store has offerings of Moto Z 3 Play, Zenfone Max Pro, HyperX gamer headsets and headsets, including a Jaybird wireless model.
Moto Z3 Play
The highlight is the Moto Z3 Play. It was launched in June 2018 as a premium mid-range phone and pleased us with its vivid color AMOLED screen, better rear-facing dual camera and good performance, but sinned by removing the headphone jack. In the review, we reviewed the version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage; the one on sale is 6/128 GB.
Tuesday Tech offers can be accessed from this page, but we have separated some more interesting ones:
- Moto Z3 Play with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage with Moto Snap Battery and Digital TV: $1,399.90 (Full Price: $2,699)
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Storage: $ 899.90 (Full Price: $499)
- Jaybird Freedom 2 Bluetooth Headset: $100 (Full Price: $261.99)
- Headset Headset Gamer HyperX Cloud Stinger: $239 (full price: R $ 329.90)
- Gamer Headset HyperX Cloud Alpha: $449 (full price: $669.90)
- Anker SoundCore Mini 2, Bluetooth Speaker, 6W, Waterproof: $ 60 (Full Price: $100)
- Atari Flashback – Atari Lynx: R $ 69.90 (Full Price: $349)
- Hero 7 Silver Waterproof 10MP 4K Camera Wifi, GoPro, Silver: $499 (Full Price: $799)